[This article is sponsored by Peningo Systems, Inc., a provider of SAP Consulting Services on a nationwide basis. For more information on Peningo Systems, please go to the Peningo SAP Consultants page.
SAP has released a White Paper titled “How to Plan for an SAP® ERP 6.0 Upgrade”. The White Paper provides decision makers the information they need to evaluate, plan, and perform an upgrade to the SAP® ERP 6.0 application. It also introduces the tools and services SAP offers its customers during the transition to this new enterprise software.
Through extensive experience with customer upgrades, SAP has learned how important it is to safeguard production systems for your mission-critical activities – which is why SAP ERP 6.0 strongly supports system requirements for stability and availability while at the same time offering the high degree of adaptability and flexibility you need for business process innovation.
The Contents of this White Paper Consists of:
- Why Customers Are Choosing SAP ERP 6.0
- Upgrade Scenarios
- Technical Upgrade.
- Functional Upgrade.
- Strategic Business Improvement Upgrade.
- Best Practices During an Upgrade Project
- Planning an Upgrade.
- Handling Modification .
- Simplifying the Testing Process.
- Additional Tools, Preparations .
- Building the SAP ERP 6.0 Landscape.
- What SAP Customers Are Saying About the Upgrade.
If you wish to view this white paper, please click the link below:
If you are an “End Client” looking for a SAP Consulting Service provider to support your Applications, Peningo Systems provides Consultants with expertise in many areas including:
- WebSphere Portal
- WebSphere Commerce
- WebSphere Eclipse Development
- WebSphere MQ
- System Security Architecture
- Tivoli Consulting Services
- Tivoli Access Manager
- Tivoli Identity Manager
- DB2 – UDB,
- Peregrine / HP Openview AssetCenter and ServiceCenter
- J2EE based systems architecture and development.
To see Peningo Systems areas of expertise, please go to the Peningo Technical Areas page.